Roadblock Question

I have a /roadblock command on my server. The roadblock only shows at certain times. Most of the time it doesn't. Could it be too many objects in that area or ....

I really can't think of anything else

Here is the main part of the code:

Код:
  GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid,A);
	  ROADBLOCK[playerid] = CreateObject(RoadblockModels[random(sizeof(RoadblockModels))],X,Y-1,Z-0.3,0,0,0);
	  SetObjectRot(ROADBLOCK[playerid], 0.00, 0.00, A-180);
	  RoadblockActive[playerid] = 1;
Would the numbers in this code need to be raised up? When my server was in los santos they would show up all the time... Now that I moved to Las Venturas a couple of months ago like i said the roadblocks only show up half of the time.

anything? Any help would be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Hockey
I have a /roadblock command on my server. The roadblock only shows at certain times. Most of the time it doesn't. Could it be too many objects in that area or ....

Код:
	  ROADBLOCK[playerid] = CreateObject(RoadblockModels[random(sizeof(RoadblockModels))],X,Y-1,Z-0.3,0,0,0);
Would the numbers in this code need to be raised up? When my server was in los santos they would show up all the time... Now that I moved to Las Venturas a couple of months ago like i said the roadblocks only show up half of the time.
If you comment-out the objects you already have and then run the gamemode and try to create a roadblock...does it show up reliably? I'd test that first, just to see if you are hitting the object limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Hockey

Код:
If you comment-out the objects you already have and then run the gamemode and try to create a roadblock...does it show up reliably? I'd test that first, just to see if you are hitting the object limit.
Here's the thing when there is 1-3 players on the server they show up just fine, but when our server gets to 10-20 they don't show up at all