Vehicles ID

I use GTA RP mode and if i put new vehicles in mode my car ID"s get mixed, how i can put vehicles with control of ID, can this help example?

car1 = createvehicle..

not sure if you mean this but then just use all from it ex: Put someone in the vehicle

Код:
PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,car,0);
or remove someone from it:

Код:
RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
you can do loads of stuff with a vehicle ID if that is your question.

You dont understand -.- in GTA RP i have allready vehicles example police vehicles and if i wanna put my vehicles in mode for mafia example and when i put my vehicles id get mixed, so if i enter in car "phoneix" its say that i am in "feltzer" because my vehicles ID"s get mixed

Add your vehicles at the end of GameModeInit (after all the default vehicles).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conroy
Add your vehicles at the end of GameModeInit (after all the default vehicles).
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPower
You dont understand -.- in GTA RP i have allready vehicles example police vehicles and if i wanna put my vehicles in mode for mafia example and when i put my vehicles id get mixed, so if i enter in car "phoneix" its say that i am in "feltzer" because my vehicles ID"s get mixed
And how your checking in what vehicle you are in to provide de names?

You should use the vehicle model id, not the vehicle id to tell the different names of the cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clavador
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPower
And how your checking in what vehicle you are in to provide de names?

You should use the vehicle model id, not the vehicle id to tell the different names of the cars.
Im not gilt i just use GTA RP mode