Car Ownership

Okay now the only problem with the "South West Roleplay" car dealership I have implemented is that the money goes down then goes back to the amount I had before I bought the vehicle.
Also can someone please change this to San Fierro "Wang Cars" rather than in a isolated place in Las Venturas (I tried but I couldn't find the coordinates to where the car spawns after you buy it (It works though) )
And when you buy the car it /vehicle park's at a Parking space in "Wang Cars" instead of LV Freight place so when you /vehicle get as you buy it, it doesn't appear in LV but instead in SF "Wang Cars"
Adding to this can you add an "I" informative sign that reads "/vehicle buy if you wish to purchase a vehicle" so they know
Whoever can do this edit, I will be so very delighted and happy because this is the only thing my server is missing, so thanks in advance! !

http://solidfiles.com/d/9ca6/ <-- Download to the Vehicle Ownership system I currently use.

Now I have a different problem.

Ask in the "South West Roleplay" topic.

I will but I am looking for the help of everyone here since I get a faster reply here

If you find the checkpoint coordinates then change them to whatever you want

Alright I updated the thread, my current vehicle system needs a fix, maybe someone out there is kind enough to help me with it. (The main one is the one where I don't lose money >.<)

Edit it by yourself ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxDSL
Edit it by yourself ^^
Read the first post before posting, I tried and failed.

Can anyone help me?

Anyone?