FS problem

Hey,

I made a small FS, it makes 5 textdraw lines, and when a player messages, fills up the the textdraws with the message.
There are no errors or warnings when i run the compiler, but when i include it in the server config, and run the server,
the server window just appears and disappears in a sec. I toke a look into the server_log and crashinfo, and there were
no errors.

Here is the pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/nQBXiY8K

The script may look very primitive, but i just started scripting

Pls reply, thnx.

Make sure your filename has no spaces.

strunpack(..........);

The above code needs another include file, You need to put
Код:
#include <string>
at the top of your script
You haven't included anything except a_samp in your FS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conroy
Make sure your filename has no spaces.
It's name is basic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDhan
strunpack(..........);

The above code needs another include file, You need to put
Код:
#include <string>
at the top of your script
You haven't included anything except a_samp in your FS.
Now I included, but I think a_samp.inc includes string.inc too, and it still not work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonameman
Now I included, but I think a_samp.inc includes string.inc too, and it still not work
No, a_samp.inc and string.inc are not the same. They both support different functions. I never had a chance to use string.inc though, could you tell me what you are trying to do with strunpack function?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonameman
No, a_samp.inc and string.inc are not the same. They both support different functions. I never had a chance to use string.inc though, could you tell me what you are trying to do with strunpack function?
Emm yes, there will be 5 textdraws in the middle of the screen, where ppl can see what the others do, and when the server writes what's happening with for example player1, strunpack put the Textdraw1's content to the Textdraw2, and so on.

I found the problem, now the server's running, but writes: "Run time error 20: "Invalid index parameter <bad entry point>"

Here's the new pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/HiBrtkye