Hey guy's!! I need some help with my object's... I want to put them in a fs or soemthign I don't kno howto it doesent work... please help It was working liek 2 week's ago I'm in the process of making a gm and that's all that's left basicley! please and thankyou

First, if you used MTA, Follow these steps

1) Get your map file (yourmapname.map)

2) Open it up with notepad & copy the code inside it

3) Go to this link -> http://www.convertffs.com/objects

4) Hit Continue, A window should pop up.

5) paste your code that you copied into that window (Step 1)

6) Hit "Convert My Objects!"

7) Copy the code they gave you

8 - A) If it is a Filterscript Paste the code under "OnFilterScriptInIt"

8 - B) If it is a Gamemode Paste the code under "OnGameModeInIt"

There you go!

Hit F5 or the compile button and you should have your objects!

yea, thankyou very much but it's like I don't have the code to put it in a fs I lost it is there any place that makes on for you? thankyou very much again for the help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta692
yea, thankyou very much but it's like I don't have the code to put it in a fs I lost it is there any place that makes on for you? thankyou very much again for the help
Well...If you lost the .map file (if thats what your talking about) You would need to make it again....But I'm pretty sure It's impossible to have the exact same map without a setup

I'm saying how do you make a fs for the creatobject cause I had one but I lost it Thankyou again again lol

Ohh, Just add the "createObjects(modelid, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz)" Lines to "public OnFilterscriptInIt"

Just use creatobject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigifan9
Just use creatobject.
He knows to use CreateObject Smart one, But Hes asking where to put it in a Filterscript.

If your still having trouble with this click the link in my sig

That link goes to "vehicle kit"