OnDialogResponse only on 1 FS

Hey, im developing two filter scripts and i encountered a problem. Apparently if one FS has dialogs, and another has dialogs, only the first ones OnDialogResponse works, to put it simple, if FS1 is loaded first, its dialog response works, FS2 doesn't, if FS2 is loaded first its vice versa...anyone got a solution for this? the dialog ids are different, FS1 uses 1-50, FS2 uses 50-100 ranges.

Why don't you just merge all of them or just put them in one include, or in the gamemode?

becouse each FS works indepentanly with their own features and variables. dont really want to merge them there really should be a solution for this

Well this happened to me too when I used a filterscript for Admins, Vehicle menu, tune menu with a Dialog.
I fixed it when I put the Vehicle menu and tune menu in my GM, leaving me with 1 FS that has a Dialog.

Your Problem :
Maybe you have another FS (dialog) which malfunctions your other FS with Dialogs.

nope just using 2 filterscripts, yes if a GM has dialogs and 1 FS has dialogs, it works perfectly, but if 2 FS has dialogs, something interrupts the second one when loaded, the dialog shows, but the response just doesnt respond maybe i will have to merge them...

You have 4 options :
1st option : Merge them in your GM
2nd option : Merge the in your "FS"
3rd option : Find out whats wrong.
and the 4th option : Change all of the dialogs id's into a really random id
like DOMAN+1

well im telling you, the ids are fine, ive tried with print("something"); just to test out if the OnPlayerDialogResponse even works, it doesnt even connect so its not the dialog ids, coz no id of the dialogs in both filterscripts connect, i mean there are no the same id's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doman
well im telling you, the ids are fine, ive tried with print("something"); just to test out if the OnPlayerDialogResponse even works, it doesnt even connect so its not the dialog ids, coz no id of the dialogs in both filterscripts connect, i mean there are no the same id's
Then you'll most likely have to follow option 1 and 2. But, its your choice

i guess option 2 is the best one...gonna have to work with CallLocalFunction a lot now