[Help] No player respawn.

I made a team dm server but i want them to not respawn till one team wins and the game mode restarts.
How can i make it so they don't respawn and spectates another player till gamemode ends and make a text draw to show the players still alive? sorry i am not that good at scripting :O

:O anyone can help me

idk about the spectate, but you can make a variable

Top of script
Код:
new dead[MAX_PLAYERS];
On player death
Код:
dead[playerid] =1;
And onplayerspawn
Код:
if(dead[playerid] =1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR,"You are dead!");

i get these errors:
error 017: undefined symbol "dead"
warning 215: expression has no effect
error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

On what lines?

Nevermind the script doesn't work. After i die i just respawn and one correction for you:
Top of script
Code:

new dead[MAX_PLAYERS];

On player Spawn<<<<<<
Code:

dead[playerid] =1;

And Death<<< or it will say when u spawn
Code:

if(dead[playerid] =1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR,"You are dead!");

switch the spawn with death.

anyone have a better one ? :O

Ok so i got the top working but how do i set objective so when one team has no more players or time runs out the game mode will restart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyisme
Ok so i got the top working but how do i set objective so when one team has no more players or time runs out the game mode will restart.
Whenever your condition is met, have it run

Код:
SendRconCommand("gmx");

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valak
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyisme
Whenever your condition is met, have it run

Код:
SendRconCommand("gmx");
i already did that but i am not sure how to script it to end the game mode.( besides the timer) since it has no respawns.

just have it so that whenever there is an OnPlayerDeath have it add 1 to a variable that will track all deaths. Whenever that number reaches <x> have it run that SendRconCommand. you can tweak the tracker a bit as needed to check for duplicate deaths, teams, etc. Just need to expand on a base concept, that's the key to coding anything. Start small, then build around.