Slow Commands?

I'm getting terrible server speeds when using my commands. The register and login ones before the player spawn work fine, but the simplest of ones like /kill take ages to actually do anything... Except the rare occasion when it does instantly.

It seems that often if I type a command, then minimize San Andreas, the command processes when I open up SA again the effects are in place. But I'm not sure why.

Computer Speed = Crap, but enough to run a high speed localhost, for sure.
Internet Speed = Also crap, but again.. Enough to connect to myself fast.

I'm hosting it on my computer and connecting through SAMP. Both the localhost address and the IP Address have the same speed. Respawning works fine and fast.

Sample of the simplest of my commands:

Code:
CMD:kill(playerid, params[])
{
  return SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 0.0);
}
Why would that be slow? ... Also it seems to spawn me 1000ft in the air if I use that command.

Well, zcmd is the fastest command processor that exists.. so about slow processing I may only say that if your interior is not 0, everything processes slow.. atleast for me.

The interior is definitely 0.

I've ruled out my internet/computer as the Godfather script works perfectly (even though it's basically a script showing off slow/outdated methods). But I can't figure out what else would be the problem. Maybe another command I'm using? I'll be happy to provide any piece of code you request if it can help get to the bottom of things