Im stumped, can someone please tell me whats causing it..

Heres the code.
Quote:

if(strcmp(cmd, "/detain", true)==0)
{
if (gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_COP)
{
tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);

if(!strlen(tmp))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /detain [ID]");
return 1;
}
new pid = strval(tmp);
if(GetDistanceBetweenPlayers(playerid,pid) > 5) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIME, "You need to be with in 5 feet of your suspect to detain.");
if (IsPlayerConnected(pid))
{
new vehicleid;
vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
PutPlayerInVehicle(pid,vehicleid,3);
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid,0);
SendClientMessage(pid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have been detained by a Police Officer");
}
}
else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIME, "Only Police Officers can use this command.");
return 1;
}
if(strcmp(cmd, "/kidnap", true)==0)
{
if (gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_CRIMINAL)
{
tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);

if(!strlen(tmp))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /kidnap [ID]");
return 1;
}
new pid = strval(tmp);
if(GetDistanceBetweenPlayers(playerid,pid) > 5) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIME, "You need to be with in 5 feet of your target to kidnap");
if (IsPlayerConnected(pid))
{
new vehicleid;
vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
PutPlayerInVehicle(pid,vehicleid,3);
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid,0);
SendClientMessage(pid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have been kidnapped!");
}
}
else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIME, "Only Criminals can use this command.");
return 1;
}

Now what problem is that when i type /detain without an id, it displays the [else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIME, "Only Police Officers can use this command.");] line instead of the [SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /detain [ID]");] line. But other than that, the detain works. When i type /kidnap how ever, it shows the [else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIME, "Only Police Officers can use this command.");] line, not the [else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIME, "Only Criminals can use this command.");] line.

What am i missing to get this to work properly?