Teleport

hey could someone tel me how to creat a teleport? so i can tele another playerї? like /desert 1. i got the coords and everything but when i try and make the comand the pawn complier crashes and doesnt work untill i delet the comand..anyone help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by restless
hey could someone tel me how to creat a teleport? so i can tele another playerї? like /desert 1. i got the coords and everything but when i try and make the comand the pawn complier crashes and doesnt work untill i delet the comand..anyone help?
/desert 1 = strtok cmds /desert1 = strcmp cmd

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNotKoolllll
Quote:
but that qould mean the cmd would only work with player id 1 right? im new at this

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNotKoolllll
Quote:
but that qould mean the cmd would only work with player id 1 right? im new at this
no show me what u have so far

Код:
if(strcmp(cmd,"/puente",true) == 0)
		new id;
		tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
		if(!strlen(tmp)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"USO: /puente [id]");
		id = ReturnUser(tmp);
		if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "ID de jugador invalida.");
		GetPlayerName(id, giveplayer, sizeof(id));
		new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
		GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
		SetPlayerPos(id, -2662.5017,1594.6340,225.7578);
		GetPlayerName(id, giveplayer, sizeof(giveplayer));
		return 1;
	}
thats what i got... puente means bridge.i added you to msn, accept and help me from there plz? mines forsaken_music@hotmail.com

SetPlayerPos(playerid, -2662.5017,1594.6340,225.757;
return 1;
}

it keeps crashing...

Quote:
it keeps crashing...
then ur screwing up sum were

pawn Код:
{
        new id;
        tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
        if(!strlen(tmp)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"USO: /puente [id]");
        id = ReturnUser(tmp);
        if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "ID de jugador invalida.");
        GetPlayerName(id, giveplayer, sizeof(id));
        new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
        GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
        SetPlayerPos(id, -2662.5017,1594.6340,225.7578);
        GetPlayerName(id, giveplayer, sizeof(giveplayer));
        return 1;
    }

alright fixt it tyvm