Ca'nt connect to my server!

Hiya. I have a problem i run my server. Everything goes okay- i can see my server in server list (Gamemode, Hostname, Map- Everything) But when i try to connect it says: The server didn't respond. Retrying.... Maybe map version is wrong , because i have 0.2X AMX and PWN and i'm launching it with the newest server package- If yes, how can i make my [GM] from 0.2X to 0.3a. I have all scriptfiles etc.

are you trying to connect to 127.0.0.1ort?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
are you trying to connect to 127.0.0.1ort?
I tryed to connect by my normal IP, and with sa:mp debug option "Connect to localhost" And fail

Maybe your server version is 0.3 and client is 0.2X or older

Here download yourself for your server:
-SAMP 0.3A Multiplayer
-SAMP 0.3A Windows server

http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurence
My sa:mp client is newest, server package is newest too Maybe i got bad internet provider cause when i tryed to run a non-modified lvdm i still was unable to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekol
Quote:
My sa:mp client is newest, server package is newest too Maybe i got bad internet provider cause when i tryed to run a non-modified lvdm i still was unable to join.
It's not server provider... My friend can't join too... HE CAN HOST SERVERS!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's not server provider... My friend can't join too... HE CAN HOST SERVERS!
I can't too join to server!!! I have servers on favourite list.... and the Sharky RP is only working...!!! what's the problem!!!

It is on a root server? Or home server?

I think it's home server - I'm hosting the server from sa-mp server file from my own computer.