lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyName?
Hello. I made a Fucking GAMEMODE from 11000 fucking lines.
I ADDED TWO COMMANDS AND CHANGED SOME NAMES.
I started the fuckign server. I crash everytime I spawn,talk,use a command.
I only can logging. What is this for crap? Pawno doesn't even give a error or warning. Pawno fails.
Help me please please please I GET TOTALY SICK OF THIS CRAP. WE just bought hosted list. WHEN I R ELOADED THE FUCKING SERVER THIS HAPPENDS
NO BACKUPS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
if you can solve this I do everything for you!!!!!
Holy shit calm down esp. with the caps. And also pawno doesn't fail. And the command is making the GM crash, so this must mean you fail at scripting"if you made it", and maybe the guy that made it fails.

As steven said, don't blame SA-MP or Pawno. You failed.
Do some default debugging:
- What did I last add?
- When did it start?
- Is it fixed by deleting what I added?
- Could this be because of a SA-MP bug?
- etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Holy shit calm down esp. with the caps. And also pawno doesn't fail. And the command is making the GM crash, so this must mean you fail at scripting"if you made it", and maybe the guy that made it fails.
LOL it was my fault i know. I'm calm now lol.
But can you not understand why I was so mad.
I scripted this 11000 lines by myself.
I fault a backup so I have to copy the things so the GM should work. The problem is not by the commands. I think I added something somewere. And I never find that back ofcourse.
So yea its fucked up.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
LOL it was my fault i know. I'm calm now lol.
But can you not understand why I was so mad.
I scripted this 11000 lines by myself.
I fault a backup so I have to copy the things so the GM should work. The problem is not by the commands. I think I added something somewere. And I never find that back ofcourse.
So yea its fucked up.

I bet 9999 of yours lines is addstreamedobject, or vehicle, pickup, and you think that you just scripted it
Also mind your language if you want some one to help you.

Dude please fuckoff.
You never visited my server and I got my objects in a include.
You can't even understand my situation because you never made a GM of 10000 lines by yourself!
So please go away. Let me gues.

(Why you don't go post on treads from people who need help. Instead of instult people, I already said it was a mistake to drive out my aggression here.)

Quote:
Dude please fuckoff.
You never visited my server and I got my objects in a include.
You can't even understand my situation because you never made a GM of 10000 lines by yourself!
So please go away. Let me gues.

(Why you don't go post on treads from people who need help. Instead of instult people, I already said it was a mistake to drive out my aggression here.)

ip plz

Click on my Ad below my post
lol
(93.190.141.107:8000)

Quote:
Click on my Ad below my post
lol
(93.190.141.107:8000)
nice i will come and try it out, sorry for being suck a dick, but i think it motivated you a little xD