Needs Deletion

Deleted moved to http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=164821.0

Will you make maps that are on other peoples servers? Like the exact copy?

we cannot create exact map's from other servers, we create map's that are requested by the user paying us to make them.

61 posts, and 5 posts. No offence but you two should get known before you think you can scamzor people.

i know i have a low post count, but i don't charge people for stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by campkz
61 posts, and 5 posts. No offence but you two should get known before you think you can scamzor people.

Are you serious? Whats up with people and posts? and how can they scam. NO ONE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY WITHOUT SEEING THE PRODUCT FIRST.

God you need a forum ban.

Hello there , sure you may be think that. But if you did use the search function inhave released three maps/ scripts already.

We are not here to scam people , they way we do this is :
- we make what they request
- we video and screenshot
- we can possibily show them in a server
- we also will get ther details and talk in private
- then when they are happy the minimal fee is transfered and they can enjoy their map/script which we give to them.

All our work and way of treating our clients will be at the highest degree and we hope that they try us out.

Regards The Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckfules99
Quote:
Originally Posted by campkz

Are you serious? Whats up with people and posts? and how can they scam. NO ONE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY WITHOUT SEEING THE PRODUCT FIRST.

God you need a forum ban.
I agree

I'm pretty sure you're all 12 year old kids who just want admin privileges and you probably suck at mapping.

Hello , once again.

We do not under any circumstances want to be involved with admin on another server.
Regarding us being twelve yr old kids we are not.
My team consists of two 18 yr olds and one 38 yr old.
Anymore questions please contact myself or one of of the team and we hope you have a great day.

Regards The Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiiRV4N4
I'm pretty sure you're all 12 year old kids who just want admin privileges and you probably suck at mapping.
Off topic:

This guy is a server name stealer and Idea stealer, He likes to take servers with good names an make them shit.

He copy and pasts from the wiki LOL!!

On Topic:

Yea