Speedometer box ..?

Hi i have a question i did make a box for me speedmeter, but i do it fault or it bugg?

what is the bugg?

if you see the pic you see it? i hope, the box is to long.. :S

Код:
TextDrawAlignment(VehicleTextdraw[i], false);
TextDrawBackgroundColor(VehicleTextdraw[i], 0x000000ff);
TextDrawFont(VehicleTextdraw[i], 2);
TextDrawColor(VehicleTextdraw[i], 0xffffffff);
TextDrawSetOutline(VehicleTextdraw[i], true);
TextDrawSetProportional(VehicleTextdraw[i], true);
TextDrawSetShadow(VehicleTextdraw[i], 1);
TextDrawUseBox(VehicleTextdraw[i], true);
TextDrawBoxColor(VehicleTextdraw[i],0x00000066);
you don't need the TextDrawLetterSize and the TextDrawCreate :P

umm... what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiiRV4N4
umm... what?
you see the box..? its to long/wide..

the textdraw letter size and create is exactly wat is needed here the size of the textdraw of the box is wrong letter size is fine as that's wat makes it go down/up but it's the x/y co-ords to the box that needs making lower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver07
the textdraw letter size and create is exactly wat is needed here the size of the textdraw of the box is wrong letter size is fine as that's wat makes it go down/up but it's the x/y co-ords to the box that needs making lower
Код:
VehicleTextdraw[i] = TextDrawCreate(22.000000, 300.000000, "~r~Vehicle information here");
TextDrawLetterSize(VehicleTextdraw[i], 0.200000, 1.000000);

try changing

Код:
VehicleTextdraw[i] = TextDrawCreate(22.000000, 300.000000, "~r~Vehicle information here");
to something smaller ie
Код:
VehicleTextdraw[i] = TextDrawCreate(22.000000, 50.000000, "~r~Vehicle information here");
can't say that's correct but just try playing with the co-ords or use an in-game textdraw editor and re-do the box

i try, but no :P

look

rofl... erm.. i aint very good with textdraws i'd just recommend downloading an FS from the forums and re-doing the textdraw in-game so you can see where you want to place it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver07
rofl... erm.. i aint very good with textdraws i'd just recommend downloading an FS from the forums and re-doing the textdraw in-game so you can see where you want to place it
:/ give link for a good ingame textdraw

try this one i haven't tried it myself but seems good enough and is 0.3 compatible