Oh... Look at this and drive safely. :'(

Hello, guys. I saw this video on ******** and... I wanted to cry.
This is terrible! :'(
Just look at that...

The following video contains real scenes captured by ordinary people.

Watch and cry...

Well, makes you wonder how some people managed to get their driver's licence. Some of those clips are pretty gruesome, especially the guy who ran the red at the cross roads (about a minute in I think it was?)

This video shall serve has a lesson to all those who like to drive over the speed limits on the streets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
This video shall serve has a lesson to all those who like to drive over the speed limits on the streets.
Yes.
Well, life will never be safe. Especially, when there are a lot of drivers like this (and not only drivers).

Just smoke pot and you'll never cause a crash

sad but most people buy their license allot got caught here in Romania they didn't even know how to read or they were color blind and they HAD a driving license

what exactly do i have to watch?
EDIT: nvm stupid me

Ain't it an example on ******* too?...ain't gonna reg a ******** acc for a video..

They're not real scenes though. (Atleast not all of them.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
The video has nothing to do with that. It was plain stupidity in the video. Nothing wrong with going over the speed limits once in a while, as long as you don't act stupid.

Edit: I didn't watch it to the end, could've missed something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPKaboose
sad but most people buy their license allot got caught here in Romania they didn't even know how to read or they were color blind and they HAD a driving license
Can't read?, Color-blind? oh shit, where we are?...