Cars - vehicles (or AddVehicleComponent doesn't work atleast as it should)

For first words, please, don't be so annoying to move this to scripting or any other place.

So then, now i'm so annoyed that i'm asking : WHY ARE VEHICLE COMPONENTS MESSED UP?!
Reasons why they are messed up NOT limited are: if i can't add atleast original vehicle's stuff then why do we have this function? To add some stuff and all other "can be canceled" cause of this wierd "upgrade", whitch i think is downgrade. And what was bad about paintjobs.. i had wasted so much time to search for them, but no, all is lost cause of unneeded limitations, i even had id's below -10 000 so - 99% unique, unless counting chance of overlay, and guess what from like mine 40 id's for jester from whitch 20 could be unique, i got this "ultracool default stuff" 4 paintjobs, what kind'a looks so bad i even don't think about using them. And truthly, why you think that on a real server, where play real players, someone will get error from id that would be tested? Or why would people who search for id's wouldn't be ready for errors?

And last words : anger in this text is mask for sadness.

Edit:And i can give alot of examples.
It's somewhat like mapicons : no one really says if he wants them, but roleplays suffers from them(i'm saying this althought i hate rp), and as many say : rp is one of the most popular things in sa-mp.

And if you don't mind the "nice" thing about paintjobs, then atleast say something about fact that I can't put original components to car?
Does that means i have always go to tuning grarages even if i can use AddVehicleComponents? This is like repairing car by respraying, a bit worse in fact!

Those paintjobs were removed as they were invalid and caused crashes, which let the cheaters who changed their vehicle paintjob to them crash all the players.

Quote:

And if you don't mind the "nice" thing about paintjobs, then atleast say something about fact that I can't put original components to car? If i'm right, i can lose a component if vehicle streams out, and i can't do anything about it!

You can always re-apply the component/paintjob in OnVehicleStreamIn.

But, even if taking all this for now with paintjobs, then i must again say, that i can't add original stuff to car, and that's bad, and that means that YOU CAN'T RE-ADD IT AS VEHICLES COMPONENT IS BLOCKED, sorry just to make fully clear, that i'm saying about default, what really means you can't re-add it, and for last time saying you can't add it .

Is this possible to be repaired in next server relese? (Unaddable parts for vehicles, if you just try to don't get it, then an example : clover has hood vents, whitch can't be added... cause possibly by reader - YOU!)

Quote:

Those paintjobs were removed as they were invalid and caused crashes, which let the cheaters who changed their vehicle paintjob to them crash all the players.

But these which didn't crashed should stay available.

Quote:

More PAWN code = less optimality. -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziomal432
Quote:

But these which didn't crashed should stay available.

Quote:

More PAWN code = less optimality. -.-
Error... my head.. spammer has arrived, consider sending me a pm please, and locking this topic.