Problem with Moving Object

I've Made my own little admin base,

And with it i made a elevator that goes to it from that tennis court in west LS to Glenn Park.

The Actual Admin base is about 1200 ft in the air ~ about ~

I'm using F_Streamer, and I'm only moving 1 object

The main problem is, When about 1/4 of the way, it just disappears, and goes back to its createobject coords.

Can Anyone Help? Here is the Code

pawn Код:
new adminelevator;
pawn Код:
adminelevator = F_CreateObject(5837, 730.019836, -1257.473389, 14.270897, 0.0000, 358.2811, 359.0633);
pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/elevatorup", true) == 0)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
        {
          if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 2)
          {
             SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "The Admin Elevator is moving up.");
            F_MoveObject(adminelevator, 1943.292847, -1262.474487, 861.437500, 25);
          }
          else
          {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You are not authorized to use that command!");
          }
        }
        return 1;
    }

P.S - The Pawn Code doesn't really look like that with absolutely wrong indents, its just the damn spaces and tabs.

Can Someone Pleeeaaseee help and its been a full 12 hours to bump.

I think it works the same way try this:
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Automatic_Gates

It sounds to me like a timer ?

well, actually its a elevator, that will go up...maybe its the time problem lol

have you fixed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJoexX
I think it works the same way try this:
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Automatic_Gates

It sounds to me like a timer ?
Fail

Seems like a view distance issue, the object is probably going out of the stream range so it's being streamed back to where it was created (it's over 800 units) as the streamer isn't updating it.

Try firstly configuring the view distance and if that fails then make it a global object (not F_, normal native CreateObject).

try this app

What speed are you using to move the object? Because I've had a problem myself when moving objects on high speed.