[HELP] Objects don't appear.

Well i have all the objects saved as a filterscript Objects. It compiles successfully and I added some more into it. I clicked on compile and it compiled with no errors. So I put it in my server, but the objects don't appear. (All others appear, but not those that I created.) Also if i put the objects into the gamemode, it compiles successfully, but then theese objects appear and the others, which are in filterscript don't appear.

You sure you added your filterscript in the server.cfg?
Like this:

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password
maxplayers 500
port 7777
hostname
gamemode0
filterscripts (Your filterscript here)
announce 0
query 1
weburl
maxnpc 400
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
mapname

Or maybe because you've exceeded the limit of objects in the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Shower
In that case use may have to use a Object streamer if you need one just serch Object stremer there are manny out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Fl@Ke$
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Shower
In that case use may have to use a Object streamer if you need one just serch Object stremer there are manny out there
Im using the midostream filterscript with em. Can you reccomend me a better Object streamer and how should i use it.

Thanks.

It's best IMO to be keep them all together, like in the same gamemode. As far as I know, there is nothing wrong with midostream, so I don't think that's the problem.

What is your reason for creating a filterscript version? Just curious.

I don't any point in filterscripts (prior to Pvar anyway). Keeping all the code in a single gamemode seems to be the best option.