Lunix server doesnt run a windows script how i modify windows to lunix?

hello,

i think the title says enough i'm hosting my server of gta-servers.de they got lunix servers and i got a
windows script how do i modify it so it can run on lunix?

pleas help me really need it :0
Shotyoudie

A gamemode script should run fine, on either linux or windows, but files such as exe's or plugins etc, Need to be linux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
A gamemode script should run fine, on either linux or windows, but files such as exe's or plugins etc, Need to be linux.
the only problem is my GM it says this error in the server_log : [20:17:03] Script[gamemodes/funworld.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotyoudie
the only problem is my GM it says this error in the server_log : [20:17:03] Script[gamemodes/funworld.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
This means that you're missing a plugin. You will need to identify which plugins your script uses, then upload them to your server and load them via the server.cfg. Gamemode scripts themselves are compatible on both Windows and Linux, the only incompatible things are plugins which need to be compiled specifically for that platform. Most plugins come in both Windows and Linux flavours。

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJ
Quote:
This means that you're missing a plugin. You will need to identify which plugins your script uses, then upload them to your server and load them via the server.cfg. Gamemode scripts themselves are compatible on both Windows and Linux, the only incompatible things are plugins which need to be compiled specifically for that platform. Most plugins come in both Windows and Linux flavours。
Thanks, i changed the Whirlpool.dll to the linux Whirlpool.so

EDIT: The problem is somewhere else i have unloaded the plugin and script that uses it and i still get the same error :S
EDIT2:The problem is in the GM Becaus other script just load
EDIT3:I'm using LuxAdmin 1.6 but if it's unloaded nothing changes

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJ
Quote:
Thanks, i changed the Whirlpool.dll to the linux Whirlpool.so

EDIT: The problem is somewhere else i have unloaded the plugin and script that uses it and i still get the same error :S
EDIT2:The problem is in the GM Becaus other script just load
EDIT3:I'm using LuxAdmin 1.6 but if it's unloaded nothing changes
Well a Problem in the GM should be in Scripting discussion.