SpikeStrips

Is it possible to make spike strips pop tires? I heard there is a plugin, but where can i find it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCozzaxX
Is it possible to make spike strips pop tires? I heard there is a plugin, but where can i find it?
Uhh , I'm interested in this as well . Never tried in SA-MP but I don't think it's possible .

It's easy to script it in LUA . Just tried and it worked .

Still dunno how to do in SA-MP (unsure)

There is no function to pop tires, so I don't think it's possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotenks918
Just because theres no function doesn't mean it's impossible. Before an IRC plugin there was no IRC functions.. get the point?

With current sa-mp functions its not possible, but maybe in next sa-mp version or with some plugin which hasn't been created yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFDM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotenks918
Just because theres no function doesn't mean it's impossible. Before an IRC plugin there was no IRC functions.. get the point?
IRC works by connecting to an external client, not by modifying the hard coded game.

To be honest, i have seen it elsewhere so it is possible, it just requires a plugin etc.

Try and fine where you saw it, then ask the scripter how it was made. I thought it might have been released if someone created a plugin.

something like this? http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=112426.0

Yes if someone figures out a way to make spiketripes work that would be great. I've been wanting to add them to my scirpt but cars go right through the, I had seen a filerscirpt all it does is loop Toggleplayercontrolable so you move,stop,move,stop the tires don't become poped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fj0rtizFredde
thats what i'm talking about but it's not really relastic