TKAdmin

Well, this is my dev thread for my new admin system that I'm making. I really need idea's to help this work out =].

I currently have the following in mind:

Pawno

I'm going to be using MySQL in the script obviously. It will have over 200 commands which are mostly unique to this admin script such as my Bermuda triangle script (Go through a area without your knowledge). It will have 10 different admin levels.

MySQL
The whole system with saving accounts and other information will be in MySQL which if not working will change straight to file functions.

PHP

There will be a full 10 page PHP script including play stats, player info, changing account information and a full online admin system with online bans etc.

Any more suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks
~[HiC]TheKiller.

Nice.

Good luck with it, sounds cool.

If you need any help with MySQL or PHP, you can PM me. I make money doing PHP, and I can help.

Well put basics like

- clear chat
- respawnallcars etc... those are sometimes very helpful!

make it with 0.3a menu etc.. use pretty much all the new features that came out so the system looks upgraded.

thats about it lol u dont need anything else because you just take some other things and dont make it tooo complex for people...

GOOD LUCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewp
Nice.

If you need any help with MySQL or PHP, you can PM me. I make money doing PHP, and I can help.

Will do if I need help, I'm pretty new at PHP .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC
TheKiller ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewp
Nice.

Will do if I need help, I'm pretty new at PHP .
Okay. =D

Ideas PL0X?

Not sure if you would like this idea but I think its cool , if you had a admin voting system where say there was 4 or 5 admins online and 150 players and you needed a admin you could to /avote id for admin vote and the player you want the admins to vote on and it will start a vote for the admin that were on and admins can do /avyes or /avno admin vote yes or admin vote no and if 3 out of the 5 admin voted yes it would make that player admin .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SF
robmob ]
Not sure if you would like this idea but I think its cool , if you had a admin voting system where say there was 4 or 5 admins online and 150 players and you needed a admin you could to /avote id for admin vote and the player you want the admins to vote on and it will start a vote for the admin that were on and admins can do /avyes or /avno admin vote yes or admin vote no and if 3 out of the 5 admin voted yes it would make that player admin .
Would be abused.