Enable Polls

Why the Polls are Disabled ? :/

I bet they're disabled, because otherwise there will be topics WITH polls probably saying; "SHOULD SA-MP 0.3B HAV DIS!?" "YES" "YES" "YES" "YES", that's me guessing, but it probably ain't far from the truth :P

maybe they didn't think never about it ? (i dont think so but...) hmmm ?

I think this is an interesting question to discuss
and I agree with burridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burridge
I bet they're disabled, because otherwise there will be topics WITH polls probably saying; "SHOULD SA-MP 0.3B HAV DIS!?" "YES" "YES" "YES" "YES", that's me guessing, but it probably ain't far from the truth :P
True, or there would be a whole bunch of polls about The Godfather or any other gamemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
True, or there would be a whole bunch of polls about The Godfather or any other gamemode.
or something like:
Whats better this Gm or this Gm or this GM

and mostly it would be Roleplay and always the same...

better polls than a simple topic : O

i mean if they will make that u said , they can make it on simple topic too..

just without count voting

Quote:
Originally Posted by CChea
Believe me, they do. And it's better if they do it in the normal topic than creating a poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CChea
better polls than a simple topic : O

just without count voting
sure but theyd think it would be cooler i guess and more would try to be "cool" and stuff....

Polls for this kind of community are kind of useless anyway; considering these are "Support Forums". Polls aren't really needed on these particular forums, as Don correctly pointed out, there'd be polls about what gamemode is better etc, and people who don't search would make another one, meaning more moderation work.

Also, as I said;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burridge
So all in all, polls aren't really needed on these forums. Unless they made a "Polls forum" that posts etc didn't count. In my opinion though, these forums do not need polls enabled. It's easier to just disable polls across the whole board though. Stops allot of spam and general childishness.