hahaha foto Malware.

I have not got this but i see many more people sending this to me, Just a warning, even tho i have hashed out this URL i wouldn't attempt to press it.

hahaha foto http://fotohappen.***/showimg.***?=********@live.co.uk

That is what they seem to be sending, Also another warning, if you recieve this don't press it.

How did this all happen anyway? I'm not dared enough to find out what http://fotohappen.com is
Anyone got any information? Oh, i found it was malware anyway.

As far as i know it's not a keylogger.

Its one of those virus that is spreaded with MSN, i got it wounce on a chat convo with friends, i tought they where sharing a software program or smth.
Works like this, if somone's computer is infected with it, it will send to everyone online, then if the other person clicks then link, the same thing happens.
People should start learning how to protect themselves from this, but they can't resisting on clicking "that" link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
Its one of those virus that is spreaded with MSN, if somone has it, it will send to everyone online, then if the other person presses it, the same thing happens.
People should start learning how to protect themselves from this, but they can't resisting on clicking "that" link.
Let's call it "Malware" :3

I know a few people who have it, MalwareBytes is suppose to be able to get rid of it with Safemode, I will see if i can get rid of it. Going to sacrifice my old pc to it.

Okey a quick update, Malwarebytes and safe mode does not get rid of it, Still lures around, Spybot search & destroy next.

And a few more registery thing's i'm going attempt.

Just a little note, if you're running Windows XP, you can run MRT which is Microsoft's built in malware tool. It works pretty well.

Lol, you know whats funny, i just had the virus (removed it like 10 minutes ago) I manually removed the source of it, the file was called IC1234(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1).exe since it also hides in the ctrl alt del processes, it says the file is being used by something, But i have a program called Unlocker, so you unlock the file and then delete it and delete it from the recyclebin.

Malwarebytes and Spybot did not get rid of this, Until i did it manually.

Then, i did a quick scan with MRT (malicious software removal tool from microsoft) It did the job in removing the bits that were left.

And BOOM, virus gone

"lol jst look at you in this funny ass picture!!! www.obviouslyfakewebsite.com"

I don't get how people can fall for these, its just so stupid

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
"lol jst look at you in this funny ass picture!!! www.obviouslyfakewebsite.com"

I don't get how people can fall for these, its just so stupid

WeeDarr
Yep thats what im saying, the only time i falled it was because at least 2 of my friends where "sending" it, and i tought, "Mhh weird what could that be? "
Then never fell for that again.

Or was it

"Smexy Gurl!11<3: Hai babez luuk ere!11 PIC JUS 4 U!1!!! http://malware43.com/canihasurmsn"

Mhhh...

Yeah, there's 3 guys on my MSN that I had to block, sending out links like photbuck3t, pretty sad how people randomly click on links that have "IRHAZVIRUZ" Writen all over them.

often had that its trojans which you can get over msn which send u those messages sometimes there
those sites read through your cookies so it can see your saved passwords if you choose "Remember Me"