Reasons a server would crash

What reasons are there for the samp-server.exe to randomly close?

Hopefully, we make a great list of things and it gets a sticky to help all other coders whose server has crashed.

Imo this topic is kinda useless,
If there server crashes they can check server-log.txt and it tells them whats wrong

Well, it isn't since my script is currently in the process of randomly crashing and it doesn't add anything in the server-log.txt.

Then its a command or something a player does xd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torran
Then its a command or something a player does xd
Player hasn't even moved from logging in and they have entered no commands and after some time, randomly the server.exe just crashes and the connection is lost.

that's because
1. u typed in server.cfg a script and it isn't there (format should be .amx)
2. u loaded a plugin without adding it to ur server folder
________
DIGITAL VAPORIZERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by [AC
Etch ]
that's because
1. u typed in server.cfg a script and it isn't there (format should be .amx)
2. u loaded a plugin without adding it to ur server folder
I am able to run the server but after 5 minutes of either doing something like driving or completely nothing.. the server crashes..

The server.cfg is correct.

Plugins I'm using is Whirlpool and yes, its in the right place and the script uses it.

I have found that this bug is only with 1 script. Please help me resolve this issue.

What other reasons is there?

Make sure all scriptfiles folders and files are there, if a folder doesn't already exist, and the server tries to save their, it will crash.

Only folder needed is the Accounts one. Nothing else and that is created inside scriptfiles folder so I quite don't understand..