.:Scripter Needed:.

Hello.I wana create server RolePlay server.I need some Scripter who would like to help me.Admin could be lvl 5 in game my partner.I RolePlay Mapper so if Some of the Scripter will like to help me we could create awsome server.
GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS FREE RolePlay MAPPER
I have forum too and With my Idea will be many plyers online.Oh yeah and the Scripter who will help me will get Donator cash I dont need it I just want create server that every one would play it. Pm me or contact me on MSN sokurmin@inbox.lv or on Xfire jake994

What is the use of getting lvl 5 if instead of making you a server we could make a server for ourselfs and be owner in it?

I wana be owner and I need scripter Partner
If you dont like something dont post comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Winstonn
I just said my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Winstonn
No offence but no one is that stupid to accept an offer like this unless you're really going to pay him for his work.

So overall, You want someone who can waste there effort, time, sweat, just to get a level 5 admin on a roleplay server. Do you know how long it takes to make one? Minimally a month for a roleplay server with tons of features. It's pretty much not worth wasting people's time just to get level.

I just need some help and I dont need some scamer I know that Making the RP server is hard but its not the RP like LS-RP its Diffrent.
Its Map in LV and Its gona be called Resident Evil Role Play and its Zombie server were the Civilans need to go arounf the LV and search for Weapons amo food.And There will be some Factions(Umbrella Corp,S.T.A.R.S,USNS and more)And some commands like in Real life The animlist.And the /engine and some stuff I will tell later.I am not lier or scamer or something.
Just the guy who played GTA SA from 2005 and now I wana create awsome Server but I need some help

You know I will take your advice I will learn the scripting.
I will create Maps for free and Script server for free