If statement issues

OK so i have this if statement in OnPlayerCommandText in my FS.

Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Jailed] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, AdministrationError, "Error: You cannot use a command when you are jailed.");
	return 0;
}
And this is the Jail CMD:
Код:
COMMAND:jail(playerid, params[])
{
	new string[128];

new JailedPlayer[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	new AdministratorName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	new id, Reason[128];

if (PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] > 1)
	{

if (sscanf(params, "uz", id, Reason)) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Usage: /jail [PlayerID] [Reason]");
		else if (id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Player not found");
		else
		{

GetPlayerName(id, JailedPlayer, sizeof(JailedPlayer));

GetPlayerName(playerid, AdministratorName, sizeof(AdministratorName));

format(string, sizeof(string), "%s was jailed by Administrator %s. [Reason: %s ]", JailedPlayer, AdministratorName, Reason);

SendClientMessage(playerid, AdministrationHelp, "[Help] To unjail the specified player type /unjail [PlayerID].");

SetPlayerPos(id, 199.3792, 173.4266, 1003.0234);

TogglePlayerControllable(id, 1);

PlayerInfo[id][Jailed] = 1;

SetPlayerInterior(id, 3);

SendClientMessageToAll(AdministrationAnnouncement, string);

LogCommand(string);

}
	}
	else
	{
		SendClientMessage(playerid, AdministrationError, NotAdminError);
	}
	return 1;
}
And my issue is, Once there jailed its not stopping them from using commands, i set the "PlayerInfo[id][Jailed] = 1;" to one and yet OnPlayerCommandText is still returning allowing the player to use a command, I am really stumped here, I'm not sure what to do, It should return that SendClientMessage when "PlayerInfo[id][Jailed] = 1" but yet it doesn't?, Thanks Chris.

Try putting
pawn Код:
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Jailed] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, AdministrationError, "Error: You cannot use a command when you are jailed.");
At the top of OnPlayerCommandText so it's called first.