[SERIOUS PROJECT!] Looking for scripters.

Hello, i'm making a new SA-MP project. And i'm currently looking for experienced scripters.

What i have?

- I already have online forum with a short .net domain, online SA-MP server with 500 slots available (Hosted in Europe)

What kind of gameplay style do I want?

- I want Roleplay style.

What do you get?

- You will be the second owner after me(Co-Owner)

If you are interested in, and want more of details feel free to pm me or reply here.

Thank you, waiting for respones.

Hey Boy.. Scripter needs to be a OWNER of the server.. nobody will script 60000 lines for you to receive NOTHING (im not talking about money, im talking about the server)

I doubt anyone will, because you didn't post any contact details, or what you want them to do, (eg, cops n robbers, dm, stunt or roleplay)

i declare this thread /fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishMan
Hey Boy.. Scripter needs to be a OWNER of the server.. nobody will script 60000 lines for you to receive NOTHING (im not talking about money, im talking about the server)
Read the topic. ("Boy" where you get that from? To much of western movies?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRP
I doubt anyone will, because you didn't post any contact details, or what you want them to do, (eg, cops n robbers, dm, stunt or roleplay)

i declare this thread /fail.
You can't declare anything, since you didn't even readed a topic, and you don't have any rights to declare anything here.

Seriously, stop posting anything before fully reading a topic. This just makes you look pretty stupid. Thank you.

Offer money or don't post at all.