Problem with server side money

Im using a server side money INC and well i get these errors once trying to compile the script but i dont no what they mean anyone got any idea to help me?

C:\Users\Shay\Documents\GTA\SAMP\Server\pawno\incl ude\servermoneyGM.inc(9 : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "GetPlayerMoney")
C:\Users\Shay\Documents\GTA\SAMP\Server\pawno\incl ude\servermoneyGM.inc(99) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "GivePlayerMoney")
C:\Users\Shay\Documents\GTA\SAMP\Server\pawno\incl ude\servermoneyGM.inc(100) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "ResetPlayerMoney")
C:\Users\Shay\Documents\GTA\SAMP\Server\pawno\incl ude\servermoneyGM.inc(102) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnGameModeInit")
C:\Users\Shay\Documents\GTA\SAMP\Server\pawno\incl ude\servermoneyGM.inc(103) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnGameModeExit")
C:\Users\Shay\Documents\GTA\gangwarsfeb3.pwn(1330) : warning 209: function "GMExit" should return a value

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdaly330
Im using a server side money INC and well i get these errors once trying to compile the script but i dont no what they mean anyone got any idea to help me?

C:\Users\Shay\Documents\GTA\SAMP\Server\pawno\incl ude\servermoneyGM.inc(9 : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "GetPlayerMoney")
C:\Users\Shay\Documents\GTA\SAMP\Server\pawno\incl ude\servermoneyGM.inc(99) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "GivePlayerMoney")
C:\Users\Shay\Documents\GTA\SAMP\Server\pawno\incl ude\servermoneyGM.inc(100) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "ResetPlayerMoney")
C:\Users\Shay\Documents\GTA\SAMP\Server\pawno\incl ude\servermoneyGM.inc(102) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnGameModeInit")
C:\Users\Shay\Documents\GTA\SAMP\Server\pawno\incl ude\servermoneyGM.inc(103) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnGameModeExit")
C:\Users\Shay\Documents\GTA\gangwarsfeb3.pwn(1330) : warning 209: function "GMExit" should return a value
Post in the topic.

Already did and havnt got a reply really need server side cash annoyed with these hackers

Be patient then.