Anybody know where i can find an control panel for Server Host

The topic says all...
i am making an Hosting Website but i need an Control Panel for it
Anybody know where i can download it and it should be FREE... and For SA-MP Server Host..
And it supports PHP or HTML...

If you want a proper company use a paid panel, If you cant afford it, Don't start company.

I can afford it just tell me where to buy it

Billing panel:
WHMCS

Game Panels:
GameCP
Swift Panel
TCADMIN

Depends if you are using Windows or Linux.

Just ******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Westie would probably come after you if you used his panel for commercial uses (somewhere in his licensing) :3 .
I know for a fact that i would be pretty pissed if someone used my free panel for commercial purposes

And TCADMIN is painstakingly overused, Swift Panel is out of development or went dead, one of the two, and GameCP sucks.

Thanks Guys My Company will be starting soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Westie would probably come after you if you used his panel for commercial uses (somewhere in his licensing) :3 .
I know for a fact that i would be pretty pissed if someone used my free panel for commercial purposes

And TCADMIN is painstakingly overused, Swift Panel is out of development or went dead, one of the two, and GameCP sucks.
Swift panel works fine, and probably the best looking, Not entirely user friendly but Awesome. I was only giving what is out there, I'm sure he can ******.