Is Game - Monitor / Hosted List worth it?

I purchased Hosted List for one month, since Exodus RP's grand opening is tomorrow I thought it might help promote us. Although, what about Game Monitor? I'm confused if it's even worth my money or not. I'm also confused on what the Community Package perks are.
  • # Of premium Servers
  • Buddy Lists
  • Extra Website Skins
  • Extra Image Module Skins
  • XML Feed / SDK
  • AJAX Web Modules
  • Server Filter / List
If someone could be kind enough to explain to me what each of these does for the benefit of my server, and if the Game Monitor Community package is worth my extra buck.

Thanks.

ERP

Just register yourself and add server. You don't need to pay anything for that.

In my opinion, Game Monitor is very usefull, another way to promote your server.

You don't need to pay when you'll add your Server at Gamemonitor

You don't need to pay for game monitor, but there's a special community package or something, but I haven't tried that yet.

Game-Monitor is free, quick, commonly used, and actually very useful - eg. you can trace popularity of your server

Game-Monitor just monitors servers from a bunch of online games. its free to add your server . The hosted tab for me is useless because theirs about 106 servers in it and if i was you i would not waste alot of money right from the beginning. i would suggest that you fist see how the server goes and how many players you get.