String too long make server crash?

Hey all!

I want to ask, how can I make a dialog which has very very long string?
Here its my code:
Код:
    new String[1024];
    new PlayerName[32];

GetPlayerName(playerid,PlayerName,sizeof(PlayerName));

format(String,sizeof(String),"Hello, %s!\n\nWelcome on CrazyStunts! CrazyStunts is a stunt server, so there isn't any random shooting.\n",
	"Here you will see few rules of our server.\n\t1. No spam and no swearing,\n\t2. No hacks and cheats,\n\t3. Obey our admins\n\nIf you",
	" don't respect this rules, you can be kicked, temporarily jailed or banned.\nIf you agree with server rules click Play, otherwise click",
	" Quit. There are also few commands:\n\t/cmds - Commands\n\t/teles - Teleports\n\t/rules - Server Rules\n\t/help - Server Help\nThank you",
	" for your attention! Have fun.",PlayerName);

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_WELCOME_MESSAGE,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"CrazyStunts [0.3a]",String,"Play","Quit");

Quote:
Originally Posted by MummyKillerSLO
Hey all!

I want to ask, how can I make a dialog which has very very long string?
Here its my code:
Код:
    new String[1024];
    new PlayerName[32];

GetPlayerName(playerid,PlayerName,sizeof(PlayerName));

format(String,sizeof(String),"Hello, %s!\n\nWelcome on CrazyStunts! CrazyStunts is a stunt server, so there isn't any random shooting.\n",
	"Here you will see few rules of our server.\n\t1. No spam and no swearing,\n\t2. No hacks and cheats,\n\t3. Obey our admins\n\nIf you",
	" don't respect this rules, you can be kicked, temporarily jailed or banned.\nIf you agree with server rules click Play, otherwise click",
	" Quit. There are also few commands:\n\t/cmds - Commands\n\t/teles - Teleports\n\t/rules - Server Rules\n\t/help - Server Help\nThank you",
	" for your attention! Have fun.",PlayerName);

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_WELCOME_MESSAGE,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"CrazyStunts [0.3a]",String,"Play","Quit");
Did it crash when you opened it?

wow fast answer ...

i have this on OnPlayerConnect so when player join the game it crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MummyKillerSLO
wow fast answer ...

i have this on OnPlayerConnect so when player join the game it crash.
Try:
pawn Код:
format(String,sizeof(String),"Hello, %s!\n\nWelcome on CrazyStunts! CrazyStunts is a stunt server, so there isn't any random shooting.\n");
format(String,sizeof(String),"%sHere you will see few rules of our server.\n\t1. No spam and no swearing,\n\t2. No hacks and cheats,\n\t3. Obey our admins\n\nIf you",String);
format(String,sizeof(String),"%sdon't respect this rules, you can be kicked, temporarily jailed or banned.\nIf you agree with server rules click Play, otherwise click",String);
format(String,sizeof(String),"%sQuit. There are also few commands:\n\t/cmds - Commands\n\t/teles - Teleports\n\t/rules - Server Rules\n\t/help - Server Help\nThank",String);