Help with NPC-s

so i made a NPC for my server,i did everything like in the tutorial,the NPC connects to the server but he is nowhere,i tryed id with the NPC's that came with SAMP 0.3a and it is the same...i am 100% sure that there's something wrong with the gamemode that the NPC's won't show in the game.

BTW i am using GTA RolePlay by JoFi! Thank you for help!!

Read the NPC tutorial topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
i read the tutorial like 100 times and i am sure it is everything OK but still they just don't appear on the server

If your Using GTA RP , problem is easy, Bots will be kicked because they cant Login or Register If you dont have Register/Login System then they will appear GoodLuck

If you have login/register system that allowes to Spawn without registering/Loging then they will appear also

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithyCool
Quote:
i read the tutorial like 100 times and i am sure it is everything OK but still they just don't appear on the server
Check the common problems in the NPC tutorial topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardstop
If your Using GTA RP , problem is easy, Bots will be kicked because they cant Login or Register If you dont have Register/Login System then they will appear GoodLuck

If you have login/register system that allowes to Spawn without registering/Loging then they will appear also
how can i make it allow to spawn without registering/loging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithyCool
how can i make it allow to spawn without registering/loging?
Quote:
Check the common problems in the NPC tutorial topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc
Common problems

My NPC leaves my server after it joins
Your script is forcing the NPC to login, or you have an anti-cheat / ping kicker that is interfering with your NPC. You can add...
pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) return 1;
... as the first line of any callbacks that bots will use, e.g. OnPlayerRequestClass or OnPlayerRequestSpawn. For an efficient, simple way of excluding NPCs from loops, check out foreach by ******.

My NPC doesn't join my server at all
This is most likely caused by your server being passworded.

I can't get the npc_record filterscript to load
You either don't have the filterscript, or it is already loaded. Try continuing anyway.

My NPC just stands at the spawnpoint
Go back, and re-do the OnPlayerSpawn part of the tutorial.

My NPCs used to connect, but now I have upgraded to >= RC5 they don't.
There is a new maxnpc server.cfg variable that defaults to 0. add...
Код:
maxnpc number_goes_here
...to your server.cfg to fix this issue.