GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City coming to PS3 & PC!

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ation_3_and_pc

Quote:

We are happy to announce the much anticipated release of Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Games for Windows® - LIVE on March 30, 2010. For the first time, PlayStation 3 and Games for Windows - LIVE players will have the opportunity to experience the last two thrilling chapters of the Grand Theft Auto IV saga.

The two action packed episodes will also be available for download on the PlayStation Network and Games for Windows® LIVE on March 30, 2010. Each episode boasts the same detailed and immersive Liberty City we all know and love. Games for Windows - LIVE players can enjoy 32-player multiplayer matches and an advanced video editor, and all fans will have the chance to once again listen to the dulcet tones of Liberty City Radio.

It was only a matter of time.

first reply. ontopic:awsome

Read it yesterday, it's great news.

Leo

Readed about it 3 days ago on Gta Worldmods website.
Looking foward to play "The Ballad of Homosexual Tony" on PS3.... it haz a tank!

Related to the PC Version

i dont really understand why your all so happy
ok i am too but whats the point
they will still probably only port it and not make the code speccialy for PC so youl still need a 1000 dollar monster to play it normally
i just dont get it why

PS3 will ofcourse be awesome

this is awesome, i saw the news over at ign a few days ago

Epic news!

I already saw the news, i can't wait.

TLaD is better than TBoGT in my opinion.

I laugh at the people who bought an Xbox just to play Episodes of LC