The server freeze ( the most strange bug :S )

Ok... I don't know what the hell is goin on. A bug its activate in 5 minutures or for hours ( then I think its a bug command but Im not sure ).

The bug its that the game freeze and looks like a LETAL LAG . You can't do anything and you can't connect to the server ( connect and all but you can't login ).

I do not have idea that what's are causing this.

Please help me, give me ideas.

Thanks for all people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCCoco
Ok... I don't know what the hell is goin on. A bug its activate in 5 minutures or for hours ( then I think its a bug command but Im not sure ).

The bug its that the game freeze and looks like a LETAL LAG . You can't do anything and you can't connect to the server ( connect and all but you can't login ).

I do not have idea that what's are causing this.

Please help me, give me ideas.

Thanks for all people.
THANKS FOR NOTHING

Well, I really wanna help you. But I don't know what it is either.
Is pawno compiling without errors/warns? Check your last edits on pawno.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartje01
Well, I really wanna help you. But I don't know what it is either.
Is pawno compiling without errors/warns? Check your last edits on pawno.

Regards
Thanks !

This is the problem: I put the server online , people enter. All works correct but somebody put a command and happen something that make the server crazy and you can't say anything and do anything. If you try to re-connect some people can enter and other people can't. And people that can enter play 4-5 minutes and then the same thing. There is a command bug or something, but I'm not sure.

I try on my computer and all works correct, that mean thats the problem its a command. I search all last thing that I do, but I don't see problems in that things.

Yes, I have 47 warns. I must say that I have too many bots I don't know if its causes problems.

Код:
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(3613) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "string"
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(4531) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "house"
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(8432) : warning 216: nested comment
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(8458) : warning 216: nested comment
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(8479) : warning 216: nested comment
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11453) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11454) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11455) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11456) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11485) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11507) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11508) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11509) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11510) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11511) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11512) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11513) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11514) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11515) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11516) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11517) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11518) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11519) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11520) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11521) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11522) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11523) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11524) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11525) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11526) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11527) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(11939) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "VidaTiempo")
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(13417) : warning 216: nested comment
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(13460) : warning 216: nested comment
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(14828) : warning 219: local variable "sendername" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(20154) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(20391) : warning 216: nested comment
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(38436) : warning 216: nested comment
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(43688) : warning 209: function "IdleKick" should return a value
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(46643) : warning 209: function "Startup" should return a value
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(47643) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "ammo"
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(47753) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Detectordeclases")
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(47787) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Boxeo")
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(47796) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Karate")
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(47805) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OffClase")
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(47827) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Clasetermina")
C:\Archivos de programa\SA-MP 2\Bla\gamemodes\rlc2.pwn(47911) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Turfs"

Just because you can still compile with bugs doesn't mean you should leave them in there. They can cause big problems such as logic errors.

Without really looking at your post and reading the warnings - what do you think warnings do? Are they probably good or bad for your server stability? What effect might too many bots have?

1. Step: Get rid of all warnings by fixing your code.

-- Check if the server runs properly

2. Step: Remove all bots (or at least many)

-- Check if the server runs properly

(Steps may be performed in a different order)

If you can exclude both those possibilities as the problem still exists afterwards, come back and ask again for help.

THANKS for all. I fix all warnings and try without bots and I respond.

Thanks!

I fix all warnings and looks better but sometimes freeze yet!

Please help me!