A RolePlay project:

Hello every one, i am thinking of making an Roleplay server. But i am not good at scripting mostly best at making pages, websites, design and ect... I will stand and do the paying for: Website,Server and ( Vt if Need ) Also i would put it up on the hosted tab if it would be an success.
I got several names for the project but i am not realising the name here due to people could steal it and use for their server.

This is what i am looking for:
*1-2 Scripters. Can are amazing good at scripting, like from 1-10, they gotta be 8+ since i am thinking of making this server big!
*WebMasters only need 1 right now that would like to help me design and make a proffesional site. I might do it on my own but more that bettter
*Video Makers: I am looking for some pro video makers that could help make a RP trailer for the server, i only need 1.
*Admins: Need 2 to begin with
*Forum Mods: need 1

When we have came long with the server i might be recruting more staff, this is just my basical starter staff!

So add me to msn: blu0emonk3y@hotmail.com and we will talk about your skills and what you can do and find something out!
Thanks for your time!

So you are searching for people who can do your work and you will only sit there and take mostly all credits?
Is it what you want? ... lol?

me i search person with banking card to buy script for my gamemode lol

Where does it say i will take credits? and if your not intrested get the fuck out of the thread idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu0eMonk3y
Where does it say i will take credits? and if your not intrested get the fuck out of the thread idiot.
Dude, It was a question and actually you can't say what I should do. Nice flaming too. Faggot.

You can't reply to a valid question without flaming, great server owner - You'll probably be like that to your players.

Asshat

And sure the way you're acting increase the change people are willing to work for you

Yap.