How to make an Interior

Hey guys, do you know how can I make a House Interior? I mean building a house with kitchen etc.
Thanks for helping me!

edit an excisting interior

@XRVX lol fail advice

you can get mta and make a int somewhere out in the San Andreas area where theres nothing but water and use a map converter and use a check point streamer + object streamer and create a checkpoint at a house you want to link the int to and set a command for if player is in checkpoint put be careful some objects arent solid and you might have to look around for int pieces

Good Luck,

Nameless

Quote:
Originally Posted by FS}Nameless [LDR
]
@XRVX lol fail advice

you can get mta and make a int somewhere out in the San Andreas area where theres nothing but water and use a map converter and use a check point streamer + object streamer and create a checkpoint at a house you want to link the int to and set a command for if player is in checkpoint put be careful some objects arent solid and you might have to look around for int pieces

Good Luck,

Nameless
how do u like put a roof in the interior and like two floors, and also like make rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluray
Quote:
Originally Posted by FS}Nameless [LDR
]
@XRVX lol fail advice

Good Luck,

Nameless
how do u like put a roof in the interior and like two floors, and also like make rooms
Objects?

theres a thing under like lg or something its the second to last object that is a flat piece you can use if thats what you mean =P