Teleporting bug

Hi!
I have a weird bug, that I can't find any fix, because there are no connections to it.
So here is a little something about it:
Some random people after a spawn (or maybe some other actions too) starts being teleported in 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 (maybe Z is smaller, but I think it is 0) and doesn't stop being teleported.
I do have in the script SetPlayerPos, but I set log prints to see if any of my script causes this bug, but now I found that it isn't because of my script.
I have plugins (on Linux): MySQL, GeoIP, random, streamer, sscanf, MapAndreas
The first 4 were before I noticed this bug, but last 2 are new and can't tell if they are the cause.
I do have NPCs in the server, but they were there before.
This bug disappears when player changes ID.
Any ideas why this happening?

amm u make command or palyer just automaticly teleport when they connect ? u make spawns for players ? check the Onplayerspawn,and other filterscripts , are u scripting ur own gamemode or its downloaded from here ...?

Even after reconnect (except if the player has a different ID), actually there is no connection to any command.
The gamemode is self made, the same as 2 filterscripts, but they don't have any connections either, they are only used for printing (random messages).
But I think this is because new objects, hope that after this everything will be back to normal.