I am looking for a good scripter!

Well, hello, i decided to learn scripting, and i see that its very hard, and i don't think i will be able to do it by my self.... So I'm here, asking for you help, maybe someone of you can help me to learn to script, not to make me a pro scripter, just to help me get on the right path, so i can continue my self. If you would do that, i would be very grateful, and if i decide to make my own server, i guarantee your co-owner on it! So, thank you in advance, hope you will contact me. Here is my contacts:

Xfire: mantasdreikas
Email: mantasp95@gmail.com

Or Just Reply in the topic!

So, thank you again.

If you ask your questions here in the forums then LOTS more people can answer you quickly as if someone would personally talk to you.

Yea..ask whole community. For example download some RP GM. You can see functions there..you can look wiki for argument definitions..that was my beginning..for now 1 month..and i can do something

I have 2 RP GMs, Night Life and LA, but LA doesn't work, And i would be happy if you can post replys with some info, or some help, or you could show me something through Team Viewer, because i don't know anything to start off from, please...

LA:RP needs MySQL correct me if i am wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perker12345
LA:RP needs MySQL correct me if i am wrong.
Can be used without.

When i try to start the server.exe it just starts for a second then just disapears...

Changed the server.cfg ? /Facepalm

Else, check the Logs for the problem.

And then fix it.

Regards, Juvenile / Trey_Idlewood

Coke, i fixed the server.cfg its fine, but im not that advanced in scripting, i only started yesterday...

If server.exe closes second after opening there is mistake in server.cfz. Perhaps gamemode name is wrong etc.