FakeKill Hackers..

Earlier on crazybobs, some guy was fake killing people to get them wanted levels.. it annoying.

Is there a way to detect this and stop it?

Sorry, but i don't understand.. What is "Fake killing"

Well, not really, maybe check if the player was killed by what weapon and his health went down too fast.

You must make that your own

You can use an anti cheat :P but Im not sure

You can use GetPlayerWeapon and/or GetPlayerWeaponData to check if the victim (the "killer") has the weapon they used to supposedly kill the fake-killer with, in most cases they won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmzr
Sorry, but i don't understand.. What is "Fake killing"
A type of hack which kills yourself, while spoofing the killer and weapon used, in the hope of getting other people to believe the kill was legitimate. Usually this provokes noobs looking at the kill list and screaming "HACKER", or in the case of stupid admins or very poor anticheat, banning the victim/killer without actually checking that it might have been a fake kill.

i never use anti-cheats in OnPlayerDeath

I'm admin on a role play server and have actually seen this many times, I call it fake death messages. Basically what they do is press a button on there hacks and it sends fake deathmessages. I'm not sure on how it works, But i know they can choose any player in the server and it will say that certian player has killed the hacker

so for example
[me=ihatetn931]has killed hacker with M4[/me]