When I open Samp Debug it opens up Singleplayer

I need an answer NOW please! I searched ALL over the F**KING WEB and no F**KING other people seems to have this problem!! A***ole debug problem!!

Anyways:

My old GTA san andreas directory was: D:\Sakarias\Dokumenter\rodekasse\programmer\GTA san andreas
Since I had some problems with some car mods I decided to reinstall GTA san andreas. But while installing it again it crashed. So I bought a new CD and installed it to a new location on another Harddrive. And it all worked fine! Both with singleplayer and Multiplayer.

Today I tried open the samp debug but IT WASN'T THERE IN MY GTA SAN ANDREAS DIRECTORY!!!

My new GTA san andreas directory is: G:\Grand theft auto SA\GTA san andreas

So I opened G:\Grand theft auto SA\GTA san andreas and the debug wasn't there!
But it showed up in: D:\Sakarias\Dokumenter\rodekasse\programmer\GTA san andreas

But when I opened it from there it just opened singleplayer! dragged the debug into :\Grand theft auto SA\GTA san andreas from D:\Sakarias\Dokumenter\rodekasse\programmer\GTA san andreas and opened it but it STILL started singleplayer

HELP ME!! What can I do and NO I won't reinstall GTA again!

SA:MP Debug IS singleplayer...

What do you mean?? It starts singleplayer and not the debug. In old days it was used to start with CJ that stands in front of the Vinewood sign

Now debug starts singleplayer, but the chat and all the old commands are still available.

The install path is saved in registry, you need to change it manually, or reinstall.

1# How do I change it manually?
2# How do I reinstall. I see no icon with "Uninstall samp debug" and if there were how should I get it again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Now debug starts singleplayer, but the chat and all the old commands are still available.
No it starts at the menu:

Start new game
Options
Quit Game

and when I go into new game it loads where new game starts and all that. It DOES open singleplayer

It's installed with the sa-mp client so reinstall it.

What is samp client?

Yeah sorry if i'm a bit like a noob

You install sa-mp client to play sa-mp, https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Getting_Started if it doesn't help you then i don't know if anything else will.