Helping you with your scripts. 24/7.

Yeah, youґve heard right, just send me a PM regarding your problem or post it here and Iґll answer it as soon as possible. Please DO NOT PM me / Post here if you need a scripter or much work done. I only answer to little / regular problems.

- Mo3

Wow, its amazing to see someone so helpful in so rude world -_-.

Good for newbies ( PS I posted this to earn some posts :P dat rules. )

Ok , I have a problem with my City Wide GM edit .. I reedited Mysql connection so it would work with G-stylez but the problem is when i have registerd and log out then log in i have to re reg and i checked the mysql it sav'd my ACC ..

Well, you should actually post that in the Gamemodeґs topic itself.

Sorry, but I dont know all gamemodes by heart.

Heheh ok , No problem .

Quote:
Originally Posted by »Julian™«
Ok , I have a problem with my City Wide GM edit .. I reedited Mysql connection so it would work with G-stylez but the problem is when i have registerd and log out then log in i have to re reg and i checked the mysql it sav'd my ACC ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo3
just send me a pm regarding to your problem.
Umm yeah, better use PM, cause some people aretoolazy to go onto the 1st page?

//EDIT: Noone is so lazy as i am, sorry didnt see '' or post it here '' place. Anyways, still good topic

The best part is it aint the GM it's the MYSQL coding , I caught up with this from my log when i "logged" in
pawn Код:
[11:07:00] [join] Matthew_Dash has joined the server (0:83.252.24.141)
[11:07:06] mysql_fetch_row_format: Expecting 2 arguments but found 3

[11:07:06] mysql_fetch_row_format: Expecting 2 arguments but found 3
Btw i use G-stylez..

Are you still offering help, if so would you be able to help me with my script http://pastebin.com/n8GB7834. Under the comment line [tele to player/tele player to you] I wanted a cmd that teleports the user to a player, and another one that teleport a select player to the user, this maybe asking too much but do you know how to make it so only players that I give nanite rights to can use the cmds, Thanks in advacne Alastair

EDIT: Help no longer needed