Which is the best OBJECT_STREAMER?

Can someone suggest me a best Object_streamer for samp 0.3 server. I am planning to make about 3000 objects in my map. Help please!

By the way, I have checked almost 4 object streamers but they are giving me random errors and most of the times the objects don't appear.

Try TurboStreamer, I use that and ive never had any problems, Dont know the limit though

It isn't the streamers fault, It's your fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDaDude
Try TurboStreamer, I use that and ive never had any problems, Dont know the limit though
Thanks man, I will try it. But I have already seen that streamers forum page and I found lots of complaint about the streamer, that's why I never tried it but If you have tested it then I will definately go for it and check it out.Its an only Object streamer which is a filterscript.

Anyway man, thanks once again for giving me a suggestion and One more question is, Does it works fine on 0.3 server?

Yes, For me anyway,

Turbo streamer is bad i got it and sometmes the items disappear i got 2891 objects btw

Try fallouts streamer it works for me and its stable

MidoSteam FTW

I use Rstreamer its very good and i never had one problem with it

MidoStream, because it's easy and fast, and the limit is 5,000 objects, but you can change the limit in the .pwn file.