Why does the objects dissapear?

Hello, I have a slight problem with my server objects. When I first start the server all objects are visible but if my server has been on for about 5-6 hours alot of objects dissapear. I'm hosting the server by myself so is it something with my internet connection? According to sa-mp.wiki my internet should be able to have 100 players.

You mean your custom objects disappear after 5-6 hours?Maybe you should try using an object streamer.

A server I'm playing on have the same problem. with an object streamer.
But the problem does not occur after 5-6 hours, but It's random.

I'm using Midostream. It's only the CreateStreamObject objects that dissapears. The CreateObject objects is still there.

I got an whole custim prison in sea and sometimes it is online for more than 24 hours but no objects disappeared yet!
And i host it on my own computer too!
And i saw on my favorite server that my donators house disappeard only the enter icon was visible.

Ehm... Are you using Pawno? Just use ''CreateObject; ()'' and it won't disappear.
And maybe because your objects are not loaded yet. Lag or bad connection or something.

Yes, I have CreateObject too but most CreateStreamObject since I can't add more than about 100-200 Createobject.
It can be something with my connection too but according to the wiki.sa-mp guide my server should be able to take 100 players so I don't think it's my connection. It happens even if no one is online too.