A FEW QUESTIONS PLEASE HELP

First question is I have put modded cars in my server .The way I have done this is like this below my question is when the car blows up or re spawns it spawns back stock how to fix ....?

pimpcar8 = AddStaticVehicle(562,2119.8315,1408.7375,10.4711,1 80.9577,17,17); // pimp elegy
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1010); // Nitro
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1034); // Eghaust
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1035); // roof vent
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1036); // right side skirt
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1040); // left side skirt
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1171); // frontbumber
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 114; // rarebumber
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1080); // wheels
ChangeVehiclePaintjob(pimpcar8, 2);

Second Question I have a lock and unlock command in my server as well and if a player locks the car if a player logs on after he can open it ...?

Last Question .I was wondering I have had cars in my server with text over the cars with the players names but as i got up to 30 it started to cause lag so i took them out .Now iwant to have text above my admins heads but i not quite sure how to do this i tried and gots lots of errors.

{
if(level[playerid] >= 1) {
Admin = Create3DTextLabel("Server Admin",0x008080FF,0.0,0.0,0.0,40.0,0);
Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer(Admin, playerid, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
return 1;
}

Dont call me a newb everyone had to learn sometime nows my time .

Just because you used capslock for the thread title I am not going to help. Think how your help requests look like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WwW
Just because you used capslock for the thread title I am not going to help. Think how your help requests look like.
Looks like im in need of help bad .........Why bother replying to say that nothing better to do .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SF
robmob ]
First question is I have put modded cars in my server .The way I have done this is like this below my question is when the car blows up or re spawns it spawns back stock how to fix ....?

pimpcar8 = AddStaticVehicle(562,2119.8315,1408.7375,10.4711,1 80.9577,17,17); // pimp elegy
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1010); // Nitro
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1034); // Eghaust
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1035); // roof vent
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1036); // right side skirt
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1040); // left side skirt
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1171); // frontbumber
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 114; // rarebumber
AddVehicleComponent(pimpcar8, 1080); // wheels
ChangeVehiclePaintjob(pimpcar8, 2);

Second Question I have a lock and unlock command in my server as well and if a player locks the car if a player logs on after he can open it ...?

Last Question .I was wondering I have had cars in my server with text over the cars with the players names but as i got up to 30 it started to cause lag so i took them out .Now iwant to have text above my admins heads but i not quite sure how to do this i tried and gots lots of errors.

{
if(level[playerid] >= 1) {
Admin = Create3DTextLabel("Server Admin",0x008080FF,0.0,0.0,0.0,40.0,0);
Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer(Admin, playerid, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
return 1;
}

Dont call me a newb everyone had to learn sometime nows my time .
First of all AddStaticVehicle doesn`t return a ID, use CreateVehicle.

Put the pimp part in OnVehicleSpawn. it should work.. and.. you don't need to caps lock.. this is just the thing that make people think:

"This topic i wont read!"

Edit. For the second question. Use the callback OnPlayerStreamedIn (think is this..) to lock the vehicle AGAIN if you understand me..

and.. you don't need to caps lock.. this is just the thing that make people think:

"This topic i wont read!"

ok thanks i just figured people would thinks i need help bad and i got the staticvehicle from wiki thats why i did it that way lol