PD RECIVE 911 CALL, PARAMDIC NOT!!! WHY HELP ME PLEASE HERE IS CODE!

Hi to all i have problem, when some player call pd on 911, all members in pd after that call get message

CALLER:
CRIME:
REPORT:
BAL BAL

but when players call paramedic and call is end...team didint get any message lice pd

what is problem?

here is code for pd call

Код:
if(Mobile[playerid] == 913)
		{
			if(!strlen(tmp))
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ALLDEPT, "EMERGENCY SLUZBA: Izvinite ne razumem?");
				return 0;
			}
			if ((strcmp("no", tmp, true, strlen(tmp)) == 0) && (strlen(tmp) == strlen("no")))
			{
				new turner[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
				new wanted[128];
				GetPlayerName(playerid, turner, sizeof(turner));
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_DBLUE, "DISPATCHER: WE REPORT TO ALL UNITS.");
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_DBLUE, "TNX FOR REPORT CRIME");
				format(wanted, sizeof(wanted), "DISPATCHER: ALL UNITS: REPORT: %s",turner);
				SendFamilyMessage(1, COLOR_DBLUE, wanted);
				format(wanted, sizeof(wanted), "DISPATCHER: CRIME: %s, SUSPECT: Unknown",PlayerCrime[playerid][pAccusing]);
				SendFamilyMessage(1, COLOR_DBLUE, wanted);
				SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "  They Hung Up...");
				Mobile[playerid] = 255;
				return 0;
			}
I MUST SAY

this NO you see in line below, is if you dont know name and just say NO to dispathcer
Код:
if ((strcmp("no", tmp, true, strlen(tmp)) == 0) && (strlen(tmp) == strlen("no")))
			{
and here is for paramedic call...

Код:
if(Mobile[playerid] != 255)
	{
		new idx;
		tmp = strtok(text, idx);
		GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
		format(string, sizeof(string), "%s Says (cellphone): %s", sendername, text);
		ProxDetector(20.0, playerid, string,COLOR_FADE1,COLOR_FADE2,COLOR_FADE3,COLOR_FADE4,COLOR_FADE5);
		//printf("callers line %d called %d caller %d",Mobile[Mobile[playerid]],Mobile[playerid],playerid);
		if(Mobile[playerid] == 914)
		{
			if(!strlen(tmp))
			{
				SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_CYAN_COLOR, "DISPATHCER: sorry i dont understand?");
				return 0;
			}
			new turner[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
			new wanted[128];
			GetPlayerName(playerid, turner, sizeof(turner));
			SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_CYAN_COLOR, "DISPATHCER: we report all free units");
			SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_CYAN_COLOR, "tnx for report);
			format(wanted, sizeof(wanted), "DISPATCHER: ALL FREE UNITS: CALLER: %s",turner);
			SendTeamBeepMessage(1, TEAM_CYAN_COLOR, wanted);
			format(wanted, sizeof(wanted), ": INCIDENT: %s",text);
			SendTeamMessage(1, TEAM_CYAN_COLOR, wanted);
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "  Thay hang up");
			Mobile[playerid] = 255;
			return 0;
		}
i realy dont know what is problem but its BIG PROBLEM, and i dont know how to fix this :S

my players always use this call for report something....like i say he can report crime and that work, but incident can report to paramedic there is no message to medic team ALL UNITS: CALER BAL BAL...

how to fix this

tnx a lot

The problem is the "SendTeamMesage", it's defined to the police, Use Cntrl+F and try to find the paramedics one.

ok so problem is SendClientMessage...but wich one is not define? i am confused now can you explane me little what i need to do, what to define?

can somedoby told me what i need to do...pleas dont tell me just Its prblem here, a am new in scripting and i dont know all that i know little about it :S

can somebody fix this?

I told you how to fix it...

Quote:

^
This "1" above this, edit it to the paramedics channel... if you dont know it, search for it like I said in the script..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruzer18
I told you how to fix it...

Quote:

^
This "1" above this, edit it to the paramedics channel... if you dont know it, search for it like I said in the script..
i realy dont understand you i need to change this number? what? sorry my english is bed so that is +1 problem