Help With My Admin Script!

hi there, im the owner of Mad_Heroes Crazy SErver and need some help fineshing my admin script

when compling, i get these errors.

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(57) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_PLAYER_NAME"
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(57) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(57) : error 036: empty statement
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(57) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

can anyone help?

here is line 53 - 57.

Код:
//==============================================================================

stock GetName ( playerid )
{
  new Name [ MAX_PLAYER_NAME ];
  GetPlayerName ( playerid , Name , sizeof ( Name ) );
  return Name ;
}

//==============================================================================

pawn Код:
stock GetName ( playerid )
{
  new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
  GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));
  return name ;
}
try this without so many spaces

same errors

GRRRRR any other suggestions?

thanks

pawn Код:
#define MAX_PLAYER_NAME 24
Try that. To be fair, it should also be in a_samp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Burridge
pawn Код:
#define MAX_PLAYER_NAME 24
Try that. To be fair, it should also be in a_samp.
It is.

Make sure you #include <a_samp> in your script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep.
It is.
Ah yes so it is! Just checked it.

now i get these:

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\SAMP server\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(29) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_PLAYER_NAME")
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(61) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "return"
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(8 : error 017: undefined symbol "This"
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(8 : error 017: undefined symbol "Server"
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(8 : error 017: undefined symbol "Is"
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(8 : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

Show us lines 61, and 88.

sorry fixed those, now these.....

C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(741) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerColorEx"
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(74 : error 021: symbol already defined: "SetPlayerColor"
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(750) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(752) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(757) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(762) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(767) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(772) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(777) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(782) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(787) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(792) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(797) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(802) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(807) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

15 Errors.

Show us that section of code, I can't help with no code to look at.

Show me lines 741-807.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFZ
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\Desktop\admin.pwn(74 : error 021: symbol already defined: "SetPlayerColor"
That one means that "SetPlayerColor" is already defined soemwhere.