Creating a RPG game mode, need a team.

Hello everyone, i am creating a game mode, that soon might be released to the public or just be used on a server.

I started the game mode yesterday, you can say it is completely not even started yet.
The game mode is called "Los Santos Country RPG". It will first be the V.1.0 version.
Then maybe in the future we can release V.2.0 and so on.

It would be best of this "team" was made out of new scripters, so we will all learn together. But i don't really mind. Experienced scripters can help to if they want.

If you are interested in this project, send me a PM.

I think this is a good idea. Help some beginners to advance their scripting skills.
Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal_Kings
Hello everyone, i am creating a game mode, that soon might be released to the public or just be used on a server.

I started the game mode yesterday, you can say it is completely not even started yet.
The game mode is called "Los Santos Country RPG". It will first be the V.1.0 version.

It would be best of this "team" was made out of new scripters, so we will all learn together. But i don't really mind. Experienced scripters can help to if they want.

Looks nice, but i dont have time for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperS0nic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal_Kings

Looks nice, but i dont have time for this
So why did you comment here?

And anyway i sent you a message i'm interested i hope i can help.
But i'm not a good scripter,I Want to experience myself and get better.

Soo you want begginer scripters to work with you on a project to release on SA-MP Forums?
if soo than its a awesome idea. Good luck.

Sorry i can't contribute tho :\

Wow man, nice idea hope you will get much teamplayers GoodLuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guedes_
Soo you want begginer scripters to work with you on a project to release on SA-MP Forums?
if soo than its a awesome idea. Good luck.

Sorry i can't contribute tho :\
Well, this might be used on our server.
Because it might take a while to make, and we want to have a bit of fun with it. So we might use it on a server.
But still, we are all working together to try to make a script that is actually nice other then making some crappy game mode by your self.