[Help]

can someone help me ?
got those errors.

Код:
D:\Documents and Settings\server\Bureaublad\Easy DeAMX\ZBC.pwn(57) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
D:\Documents and Settings\server\Bureaublad\Easy DeAMX\ZBC.pwn(61) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
D:\Documents and Settings\server\Bureaublad\Easy DeAMX\ZBC.pwn(83) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
D:\Documents and Settings\server\***\clock.pwn(85) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
D:\Documents and Settings\server\***\clock.pwn(95) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 2)
D:\Documents and Settings\server\***\clock.pwn(128) : error 028: invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "arg0"
D:\Documents and Settings\server\***\clock.pwn(128) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\Documents and Settings\server\***\clock.pwn(128) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
D:\Documents and Settings\server\***\clock.pwn(128) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\Documents and Settings\server\***\clock.pwn(128) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Errors.
here is the script:
http://pastebin.com/mfe5906e

1. globEC needs to be a string.

2. Just same as 1

3. It's
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
You forgot braces ( "[" and "]" )

4. "cmdtext+4" doesnt make sense, because you cannot add values to a string

pawn Код:
if(function9D0(arg1, "i", var0))
Doesn't make sense, i don't even know, what you want to do with this line.

pawn Код:
while(arg0[var1] && arg0[var1] <= 32)
is wrong. Should be:
pawn Код:
while(arg0[var1] <= 32 && arg0[var1] <= 32)

I just think more errors will occur, but im not able to fix them yet, because i dont have the error codes.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOnaStick
pawn Код:
while(arg0[var1] && arg0[var1] <= 32)
is wrong. Should be:
pawn Код:
while(arg0[var1] <= 32 && arg0[var1] <= 32)
Why would you check the same thing twice, it's useless.

It should be like this:
pawn Код:
while(arg0[var1] <= 32)

oh lol... didn't see that's the same array. Thanks

now i fixed the things u said but i got 6 more errors.

Код:
D:\Documents and Settings\server\Bureaublad\Easy DeAMX\ZBC.pwn(86) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "cmdtext")
D:\Documents and Settings\server\Bureaublad\Easy DeAMX\ZBC.pwn(96) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 2)
D:\Documents and Settings\server\Bureaublad\Easy DeAMX\ZBC.pwn(129) : error 028: invalid subscript (not an array or too many subscripts): "arg0"
D:\Documents and Settings\server\Bureaublad\Easy DeAMX\ZBC.pwn(129) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\Documents and Settings\server\Bureaublad\Easy DeAMX\ZBC.pwn(129) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
D:\Documents and Settings\server\Bureaublad\Easy DeAMX\ZBC.pwn(129) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\Documents and Settings\server\Bureaublad\Easy DeAMX\ZBC.pwn(129) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.

Maybe you could show the lines ?

Did you update your pastebin-upload?

yes i did

can someone help me ?

sorry for the Bumb

pawn Код:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext + 4, "time", true, 4) && ((!(cmdtext + 20) && function748(playerid, glob300)) || (cmdtext + 20 == 32 && function748(playerid, cmdtext + 24))))
What the hell are you trying to do ?