Problem with port forwarding please help

Iv'e have set up the port information and all this, but my server is still offline and it does not get online so other people can join i go to http://www.whatismyip.com/ and get my ip adress and i check it out also i have check it out in FFportchecker and it says your port is not open or reacheable.

Here is the pic of my rauter page.

Please if someone can help me ill aprriciate it and thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Make sure the LAN IP address is correct. (ipconfig in command prompt)

And please change your font.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clum'
Make sure the LAN IP address is correct. (ipconfig in command prompt)

And please change your font.
I just checked in command prompt and my ip is correct please help me i really want to find a solution to this,and please people reply.maybe i have to do something on port triggers which i don't think so.

make sure your NAT filtering is set to open

So have you tried getting people to join?

If they can't join, check other firewalls/antivirus software on your computer and make sure they allow port 7777 UDP and samp-server.exe through.

how do i check if my nat filter is on? and also if it's because the firewall what should i do to check if it's allowing it or not and please people help me i really need help

And please if someone could maybe add me on msn messenger? Bcuban777@Hotmail.com and please reply more i need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clum'
So have you tried getting people to join?

If they can't join, check other firewalls/antivirus software on your computer and make sure they allow port 7777 UDP and samp-server.exe through.
And yes i have tried people to join and they can't.

can someone help...

4 bumps, are you serious?

Locked.