how do i insert plugins?

thats my question where do they go

My Question: Why don't you use wiki?

-NeverMind-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie999
--REMOVED-- SMOKEY DONT BE LAZY USE FUCKIN WIKI
Man....... Why'd you have to tell Him, People like him will never learn to use wiki, you just influenced him to be more lazy probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton's Eazy E
Quote:
-NeverMind-
Man....... Why'd you have to tell Him, People like him will never learn to use wiki, you just influenced him to be more lazy probably.
people like him will never ever learn even if they search, i just thought i would change his nappy for him, but on second thought, no i wont, more than likely he never seen my post

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
-NeverMind-
people like him will never ever learn even if they search, i just thought i would change his nappy for him, but on second thought, no i wont, more than likely he never seen my post
Lol Im not forcing you to do that[Not give answers], im just saying, its stupid..... People just post along with questions. And expect to get a answer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
-NeverMind-
Lol Im not forcing you to do that[Not give answers], im just saying, its stupid..... People just post along with questions. And expect to get a answer
Yeah i know, but if i did give the answer, just like you said he would ask for more and more and then it wont be very long untill he tries to search and he makes about a thousand topics in each board about the search button not working